Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Starting ... again


Weird to be starting a blog again. The blog that I first managed (anandjosyula.blogspot.com - now long gone), was a personal log. Fortunately or not, after passing through the phases of life it was de-resolutionized . The most likely reason I reckon is a broken heart, which resulted in a massive devaluation of self worth. But now, after what seems like a reasonable recovery time, enough to pick up few of the broken pieces, with renewed interests and a better understanding of self I set forth again. As the man said - "To be or not to be. That is the question"... I guess I chose "to be".

Lately photography seems to have an impact on me, I am drawn to it more than anything else. I find myself thinking of composition, colour and visual interpretation. And not to forget, drooling over the recently released full frame Nikon camera the D4. Put that together with the beast, the Nikkor 24-70 f2.8, and we have an unbeatable combination. Just thinking about the combo makes my knees wobble.

Running is something I am getting the hang of too, though I find it hard to maintain a decent pace. If I can manage to practice regularly I might one day actually run. This blog would be directed towards material I have digested in these areas. And given my interest in it I am positive that this blog will run for a long time to come, and will contain loads of useful info.
 
   My first thoughts were of using Facebook Pages and the Notes app in it. The lure of reaching a larger audience quickly was undeniable, but the app is simply not as great as a medium as a blog is to fully put forward ones point. But to rely entirely on blogging and ignore Facebook would be a blunder. The better path seems to be to take the middle road and get the best of both worlds.

2 comments:

  1. "broken heart, which resulted in a massive devaluation of self worth"....good one :)

    ReplyDelete